Saturday, January 22, 2011

OFFERING TECHNICAL SERVICES TO HELP THE UNDER PRIVILEGE CHILDREN

For long I’m trying to do my best to help the under privilege children here in India, but there are so many things that can be done and yet we shy away from them. So, I’ve decided to come out of the shell and to help the poor children in whatever possible way I can. I did a bit of thinking and finally I’ve come up with an idea.




MY IDEA:
Since, I’m a Software Engineer I’ve decided to use my skills in that area to help the poor. I will be offering following services to the customers on a nominal price-
  •       Testing the web-applications. 
  •       Writing testing articles.
  •     Writing other technical articles like product reviews, research articles etc.
  •       Testing mobile applications.
  •     Doing website reviews.
  •     Website/application usability review and feedbacks.
  •      Feedback/reviews about the blog templates.
  •     Advertising and promoting firms/products on my blog.
  •    Providing technical resources like e-books, webcasts, links etc related to Software Testing, SQL, RDBMS, C++, Unix.
All the money made by providing above services to various customers will be used to help the poor and the under privileged children in India. Once I get the money, I’ll be posting pictures and videos on my blogs showcasing the money has been spent in the correct way for the needy.


HOW YOU CAN HELP:
I know every one of you want to see a beautiful world out there, and everyone wants to do its bit to make the world better. So, it’s quite simple to be part of this phenomenon either you avail my services or you help me spread the word. See if you want any of the above services or just see how you can get me clients.

It’s just the beginning and I’m sure there will be several others who will be soon joining me. I truly believe there will be several others who will figure out their own ways to help the under privilege children.
LET’S NOT JUST HOPE IT TO WORK, RATHER LET’S MAKE IT WORK!!  

Check out my other blog- http://paragonist.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
    I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


    Software Testing Training Chennai

    ReplyDelete